Please visit http://guntherportfolio.com
for new posts.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

GUNTHER Portfolio Hiatus

Where are the photovoltaic posts?

Sticking with the personal nature of the Blog format, I wanted to inform readers, subscribers, and friends that I was hospitalized after an auto accident in early March. As a result, I expect regular Blog posts to resume later in April 2008.

Alas, my healing and physical rehabilitation have not progressed enough for me to cover PHOTON’s Photovoltaic Technology Show 2008 Europe and the 6th Solar Silicon Conference in Munich (München), Germany. And I was really looking forward to this event and meeting many new photovoltaic and silicon folks.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We missed your comments. Hope you're feeling better.

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Gunther,

I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I think I speak for many people when I say that I enjoy your blog immensely. The information you provide on your blog is, to me, a public service. I hope you are okay and get well soon.

Sincerely,

S. Crow
(from Mr. Crow's classroom)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Terrible news about the accident. I also missed your posts and am sorry to hear about the set back...better luck and a speedy recovery.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Gunther,
I was surprised why there were no news - now it's clear to me!

I wish you all the best, that you recover compeltely and quickly from your accident!

Goswin

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you get well soon.

I love the site.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had just discovered your site when you stopped posting. I am so sorry about your accident, but I am looking forward to reading more as you recover. Take care of yourself, and keep publishing as you are able.

Paul

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your accident. I was wondering why you had stopped posting. Hope your injury heals soon!
-M

11:06 AM  
Blogger Dr. JRSB said...

I'm glad to hear you're recovering. Your site is a wonderful webmark in the solar network, and we all appreciate your time and contributions.

Best,

nanomech

1:54 PM  
Blogger D.B. Echo said...

I discovered your site when I was looking for information on the fate of AstroPower, where I worked from 1990-1991. (Guess I can forget about claiming the $14 or so that was in my 401(k) there.)

Get well soon! Until you start posting again, I guess I'll have to content myself with reading your back posts!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home