Please visit http://guntherportfolio.com
for new posts.

Friday, February 15, 2008

AE Polysilicon Event Groundbreaking



[Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania USA]

Event slated for today, February 15, 2008, at 11:00 AM EST

I stopped by the Keystone Industrial Port Complex (KIPC) this morning to check on the construction progress, if any, for the new AE Polysilicon facility. I was surprised to find signs for an AE Polysilicon Event. The groundbreaking ceremony is supposed to start at 11:00 AM per one of the event caters I questioned.

This groundbreaking will occur one month later than expected per AE Polysilicon: Final Plan Approved.

Here is a Picasa slideshow with the event tent and the existing building that will be renovated into office space.

It appears there has been little to no work done thus far at the site. I tried to find an AE Polysilicon representative to ask for a formal invitation to the groundbreaking, but I could not find anyone at the main KIPC office. So I decided to rush out this post.

Well, I do have to wonder why I did not receive an official invitation!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Edgar A. Gunther said...

Here is the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection event press release, Sec. McGinty Helps Break Ground on $100 Million Solar Manufacturing Project in Bucks County.

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home