Please visit http://guntherportfolio.com
for new posts.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Post 100 on GUNTHER Portfolio

Thanks to the readers, subscribers, and friends of GUNTHER Portfolio!

With this post, GUNTHER Portfolio has hit the 100 post mark. Since my first post on Tuesday, May 16, 2006, I have averaged about 2.3 posts per week for the past ten (10) months. And that includes periods of one to two weeks without new content. I had ambitious goals for the Blog at the start, but my aspirations have been exceeded. I hope you concur.

The top three (3) most read posts remain as citied in Popular Solar Posts and Searches on GUNTHER Portfolio. In particular, SolFocus vs. Concentrix Solar: Battle of the Solar Concentrator PhotoVoltaic (CPV) start-ups is in need of an update. For example, I first learned from the folks at Solarhome.com.au that RWE Space Solar Power GmbH changed its name to AZUR SPACE Solar Power GmbH.

In 2007, I have tried to broaden the appeal of the Blog to a wider range of readers. I am not sure if this is the correct direction, and I am worried my editorial standards may have declined to maintain and boost visits. As I explore new areas like solar consumer electronics, I recognize the need to keep the polysilicon and technical crowd happy.

I regret my earlier diversion posts, and I will stick to the Photovoltaics, Solar Energy, Energy Policy part of the Blog’s tagline with rare exception. If I am compelled to write a diversionary post, these will find a home on my personal Blog at http://edgargunther.blogspot.com. I encourage German readers to check out the second post, Delete that Photo!, to see if they recognize the obnoxious, mystery woman in the photo. Don’t expect regular or long posts on this second Blog.

Please leave a comment or send me an email about the posts and content you prefer or dislike, and any suggestions you might have for future directions.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ed, further so, I m an regular reader! THX for your research in the last month!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home