Please visit http://guntherportfolio.com
for new posts.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

First Anniversary of GUNTHER Portfolio

Acknowledging those who helped me achieve this milestone

As mentioned in GreenVolts CEO Bob Cart addresses California Clean Tech Open 2007 Kick-off Event, GUNTHER Portfolio turned one year old on May 16, 2007. Since this is a bit of an indulgence, I don’t want to rehash the recent Post 100 on GUNTHER Portfolio when I thanked readers and subscribers. I just want to offer directed thanks to those who helped this Blog get established in the early days.

First, I have to thank Solarvalue for working with an unknown Blogger when they were operating in stealth mode trying to seal the TDR deal. Secretive solar start-up, Solarvalue AG, reveals solar grade silicon production plans through joint venture bid for TDR-Metalurgija in Ruse, Slovenia was the first exclusive story I broke. I remember being worried this story was going to get published somewhere else first.

Second, I am thankful to Renewable Energy Access (REA) and then editor Jesse Broehl for taking a chance on a green, newbie Blogger and reprinting the Solarvalue exclusive as Secretive Solar Start-up Aims for Silicon Production.

This article in REA was a key factor in the accreditations I have received over the past year. I worked with REA again, this time with Sara Parker, News and Contributing Editor, on Cost, Price and Politics: The Growing Photovoltaic Industry.

Next, I want to thank Big Gav at Peak Energy (http://peakenergy.blogspot.com/) for being the first Blogger (and a prominent one) to link to my Blog without preconditions.

Last, I want to thank companies and Friends of the Blog that have opted to dialog and work with a niche PV Blogger. With a little help from my friends, I look forward to an exciting and successful year two.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ed!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Big Gav said...

Happy Anniversary !

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home