Please visit http://guntherportfolio.com
for new posts.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

SOLON AG CEO Kicks PV Blogger Out of Analyst Conference

[Berlin, Germany]

I am in Berlin today attending the 7. Forum Solarpraxis. After reviewing the program, I decided to attend the Analyst Conferences of Q-Cells AG, ErSol Solar Energy AG, and SolarWorld AG. Since the presentations and questions were interesting as I expected, I decided to remain for the SOLON AG fuer Solartechnik (FRA:SOO1) presentation. Before the presentation began, someone from SOLON AG went around the room checking if you were an invited analyst. Anyone not invited was shown the door. As I was leaving, I asked for the gentleman’s business card so I could cite him by name in the Blog. Although I expected he was from Investor or Public Relations, the bouncer was SOLON AG CEO Thomas Krupke!

I complained to the Solarpraxis AG (FRA:SPA) folks about this, but the analyst sessions are open or closed at the discretion of each company. By the way, I am thankful to the Solarpraxis team for the quick approval of my accreditation.

But I did get a copy of the SOLON handout before being ejected. So here are estimated numbers from the handout without table formatting. I have no idea if these are new or reiterations of previous guidance.

Development of SOLON’s Product Portfolio (e means estimated)
Solar modules 2006e 70% 2007e 60%
SOLON Mover 2006e 30% 2007e 40%
Total output 2006e 84MWp 2007e >100MWp (108-110?)
Export ratio 2006e 35% 2007e 40%

Key Financials SOLON Group 2006e (in million Euro)
Revenue 300-350
EBITDA 27-31
EBIT 21-25
EBT 18-22
Net result 12-14
Earnings per share 1.30-1.50

What are you hiding Herr Krupke?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home